Champions – Are the owners of individual processes — they are the responsible individuals for coordinating a business roadmap to successfully achieve optimum Six Sigma results within their organization. They usually receive a two full-day training for championing the Six Sigma program within their department.
- Deploy Six Sigma at the top level.
- Develop a macro-level understanding of Six Sigma Methodology.
- Develop skills for Successful implementation of Six Sigma.
- Develop skills to deploy Six Sigma for maximum benefits and at the lowest costs?
- Develop change management skills and motivational skills.
- Develop an understanding of the D-M-A-I-C process.
Skills Gained :
Upon completion of the Champions training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the D-M-A-I-C cycle and tools
- Organize D-M-A-I-C projects and project teams.
- Select the high impact projects
- Assign the most appropriate Green Belts/Black Belts to lead the projects
- Provide leadership and expertise
- Ask the right questions
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Students 1
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1 Locked
- Lecture 1.2 Locked
- Lecture 1.3 Locked
- Lecture 1.4 Locked
- Lecture 1.5 Locked
- Lecture 1.6 Locked
- Lecture 1.7 Locked
- Lecture 1.8 Locked
- Lecture 1.9 Locked
- Lecture 1.10 Locked
- Lecture 1.11 Locked
- Lecture 1.12 Locked